Dirty dishes are never something you or your family want to deal with. This is especially true after a large gathering when you want to relax and spend time with your family and guests instead of clanging around the kitchen.
If your dishwasher needs service, Atlanta Appliance Services is ready! Our technician will be on the way to get your dishwasher running smoothly again.
No matter your dishwasher brand, we will repair it. Today’s dishwashers, like all modern appliances, are sophisticated pieces of machinery. Dishwashers have control boards, pumps, sensors, and more. Occasionally, one or more of these parts may need repair or replacement. It’s important to call on an experienced appliance repair technician to diagnose and repair your dishwasher in Loganville, GA and the surrounding areas.
Common Dishwasher Repair Issues
- My dishwasher just won’t start.
- It isn’t cleaning dishes thoroughly anymore.
- Help, the dishwasher is leaking.
- Why won’t my dishwasher drain?
- My machine is making a funny noise.
- Why are the buttons on our dishwasher not working?
- The indicator lights are flashing; what could that mean?
- My dishwasher keeps overflowing. What should I do?
- The detergent dispenser is not working.
- Why won’t the door latch work?
- It just won’t dry the dishes completely.
Contact our knowledgeable team today for an inspection and maintenance call. Atlanta Appliance Services will be out ASAP to take a look and recommend a repair.
This Stinks! Why Your Dishwasher Smells & What Can You Do About It
As food particles build up within the dishwasher, it’s not unusual for it to take on a less-than-ideal aroma. Our dishwasher repair service can help cut through the funk, so you don’t have to. In the meantime, here’s what you can do to help out.
Wipe the dishwasher down and wipe out as much debris as possible. Any leftover food particles will eventually turn odorous, so use a damp cloth or sponge to wipe the interior down as much as possible.
- Check and clean the drain filter. Use a soft-bristle brush to clean out as much food debris from the filter as possible before reinserting it into the dishwasher.
- Use white vinegar to neutralize the odor. A cup of distilled white vinegar can do wonders for your dishwasher. Not only does it neutralize food odors, but it can also cut through grease and detergent build-up. Simply use the hottest setting when running a cycle.
- Let it air out. A damp dishwasher can turn into the perfect breeding ground for mildew if you’re not careful. After each cycle, leave the door open and let the interior dry out completely.
- Scrape your plates thoroughly. Always clean those loose scraps of food from your dishes before loading them up into the dishwasher. The fewer food particles your dishwasher must deal with, the less odor you’ll encounter later on.
If your dishwasher still stinks after these steps, then you likely have an issue that demands a professional’s touch. The experts at Atlanta Appliance Services can handle a wide range of appliance repairs, including your dishwasher repair.
Oh, and are you tired of your old dishwasher? Don’t worry – we also do appliance installations, whether you want a new dishwasher or need a new stove or fridge. Get in touch with us and ask about our appliance installations or schedule a visit today.
Dishwasher Repair Experts You Can Trust
Atlanta Appliance Services is a trustworthy company with more than 15 years of experience in the field. Our experts are always on their toes and are committed to delivering high-quality services.
Our technicians use the best and latest techniques, and are familiar with the newest appliance brands. You can trust that we know how to fix a wide range of appliance problems. We always maintain honest and open communications with detailed estimates and recommend repairs or replacements you genuinely need.