At Atlanta Appliance Services, we don’t ever want dinner to get cold. After all, mealtime is what brings families together. So, don’t miss a single meal because of a broken appliance. If your oven has been acting up lately or if one of your burners is not working, you can count on Atlanta Appliance Services for oven and stove repair.
We service electric, glass top, and gas ranges, whether it’s under warranty or not. Our techs will have your oven or stove back to work for the next meal period.
To learn more about the appliance repair and installation we provide in Loganville, GA and the surrounding areas, please don’t hesitate to call us at (678) 466-0288 or use our contact form reach us. You can easily book online and schedule your repair right away.
Experience Matters with Oven and Stove Repair
With more than 15+ years of in-the-field experience, our professional repair technicians can handle any oven and stove repair. Here are some of the units we fix for the clients of Atlanta each week.
- Gas Range Repair
- Electric Range Repair
- Wood Stove Repair
- Glass Top Stove Repair
- And more!
The Atlanta Metro area can rest assured, whatever the issue you’re having with your oven or cooktop; we will be there right away to take care of it.
Oven and Stove Repair Common Issues
Atlanta Appliance Services sees appliance issues and failures every day. That is a lot of experience when you consider we have 15 years in the field. Here are a few of the problems we have taken note of over the years.
- Burner Failure – Traditional coil ranges can be tested to see if the hook-up is active by trading the unit with another from the stove. If it works, the problem is with the burner itself. In any case, we can trade the burner out or replace the switch receptacle. It is always better to let a professional handle electrical and appliance repair.
- When the burner overheats – A bad switch can also cause the burner to stay at one constant temperature. No one wants to burn dinner with a control that stays on high.
- If the surface indicator is incorrect – A false “hot-surface” indicator can be another indicator of a bad switch.
- If the oven door won’t open – Occasionally, the self-clean cycle will be triggered, and the lock will activate. In that case, there could be a malfunctioning lock, internal clock, or oven control. But we can fix that too.
- When self-cleaning won’t clean – This may mean the function selector or latch has broken.
- When the oven just won’t turn on or heats irregularly – There may be several different mechanical issues depending on the type of oven you have. You will most likely need to replace the bake or broil heating elements to get it going again. In our professional opinion, this requires our experience and a professional opinion.
Furthermore, we have been doing this for a long time and stay up to date with all the modern amenities available in the new oven and stove technology being released. When you call on the professionals at Atlanta Appliance Services, our techs will know exactly how to fix your range, no matter the brand name or age.
Atlanta, don’t wait another minute. The kitchen is the home of the home, and the stove keeps it running after all. Let us help you by fixing it.
Repairing Ovens and Stoves for You
We think you’d agree; there is never a good time for appliances to fail. That is why Atlanta Appliance Services is always on the job. No appliance repair or installation is too big or too small for our experienced professionals. Atlanta Appliance Services is known for quality services, exceptional efficiency, and the highest level of professionalism.
We promise the following standards of service for all our families:
- Expert Service & Quality Repairs
- Always Prepared
- 15+ years of appliance repair experience
- Attention to detail is evident in all our work
- Same-day service is available
- Quick turnaround & personal service.